Monday, November 22, 2010

If they only knew..

I wish my dogs knew how much I love them. How much we give up for them. How I would do just about anything for them. I wish that they could get along for me. Thats all I want. To go back to the days of us lounging together on the couch and going for car rides to the park.
 Instead, I am stuck being scared of being around them at the same time. They each tethered to a couch, when I am not shuffling them around for potty breaks. They haven't been able to have the zoomies with each other. I wish they knew how much I miss that.
I want to know what I did to fail them. I want to make it better. I want to be able to love my dogs again. I wish they knew that I hate how they have to be seperated. I hope they know that I am doing all of this for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment