Monday, May 7, 2012

The topic everyone avoids..

Weight Loss.

When you get to the point where you dont want to look in the mirror in the morning/afternoon/hell, anytime of the day;  it means something has got to change. So, why not today?

I just took some very painful before pictures. Super painful. Pictures like from that song " Before she was Momma", but not at all as fun as that woman seemed to be having. I want my kids to look at my "before" pictures and think, wow, Momma did Good!

The first step. Me and Jillian are going to be BFF's again. And this time, I will make it to the second step. I will make it 30 days. I CAN do this!

My first goal is 15lbs by Florida. That gives  me roughly 45 days. I will succeed!

My goal is 258 lbs by June 22nd! Now, time to go hang with Jillian. I think she misses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment