Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Love for Etsy..

just keeps growing!! I LOVE buying stuff that is handmade. There is just something about knowing that this piece of jewlery, art, you name it, was made by someones own hands and a lot of the time, made just for you. I have always seen these scrabble tile pendants, and wasnt sure what to think of them. But then I saw it. One I KNEW my MIL would LOVE. She is a sucker for all things that have to do with her being a Mom. I can't wait to see what she is like as a Grandma. She lives for it. I figured, hey, even if it sucks, I'm not out that much and she will love it anyway. Well, I was wrong..

HomeStudio on Etsy did a fantastic job. It looks like it could be sold in a cute little boutique that would charge 1000x more than what I spent on it. I know that she will adore it. I know I will be ordering more from them in the future. I just went back and looked at all of their options, and OMG I could pick out about 10 I want for myself.  I would definately recommend trying out HomeStudio if you are in the market for some Scrabble Tile Pendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment