Sunday, February 20, 2011

So overwhelmed..

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed, that you just can not do anything? I am totally at the point right now. I know I have so much to get done, but I just cant. I need to get out of this funk, it really sucks.  I have about a month left of my first bi-term class. Its my Spanish class that I have put off, for well, this is my last semseter. I have about 4 chapters to read for a test that I was supposed to take last week, but I was unable to get to class. I have another chapter assignment, and a test for that same class to study for. What have I been doing? Playing on Frontierville.

We are also starting back our infertility treatments this month. I forgot how wonderful the medicines make you feel.. haha, that was totally a joke.

I just wish I knew what to do to get out of this thing I am going through. I need to clear my head, but I know I need to do all my homework first.. its like a never ending cycle.. my own personal hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment